Download BlueStacks – Best Android Emulator for PC: If you happen to be one of the millions of Android users, you must love the mobile OS for the sheer number of apps like games n software it supports, most of them being free. Well, have you ever wondered what it would be like to have access to all those amazing apps on your PC/ Mac ? Would you want to try such a feature? Sounds great, doesn’t it? Well, read on as I show you how.
Download BlueStacks – Run Android Apps & Games on PC
BlueStacks is an Android emulator (the first such emulator that’s released as a production software) that lets your run all your favorite Android apps and games on PC with minimal effort. You can grab it for free while it is still in its beta stage. It works well with in Windows and Mac environments and does what it claims to do quite seamlessly. Before going to download
Features of BlueStacks App Player:
Download and run games like Angry Birds Space, Temple Run, Jetpack Joyride and many more. Actually almost any game that runs on the Android can be run on your PC.
- Run applications like Evernote, Kik messenger, Facebook for Android, New apps like the bundled Bloomberg news etc.
- With the cloud connect service, apps can be synced wirelessly without the need to remember to connect your Android device to your computer.
- Mouse and Keyboard support for applications in lieu of the standard touch controls.
- Comes bundled with a bunch of apps that you can try right out of the box on full-screen on your PC.
- Once you install the BlueStacks App player on your PC, you can directly access some apps but to get more apps and to get apps from your Android device, you need to Sync your PC and your Phone/Tablet/Device.
How to Sync Your Android Device with BlueStacks on Your PC
BlueStacks offers a cloud service called ‘Cloud Connect’ that will synchronize your phone directly to its App Player in a few easy steps.
1. Register an account online with BlueStacks :
The first step is to click on the BlueStacks App Player itself, which should have appeared in the upper right corner on your desktop after installation. Scroll to the second page of pre-installed apps and click the “Get More Apps” icon.
Register a new account or login using your Facebook profile.
2. Install BlueStacks Cloud Connect on your Phone/Device :
Once logged in, you’ll be shown a handful of apps that you can add directly from BlueStacks’ website. Subscribe the ones you like and they’ll be transferred to your BlueStacks App Player automatically.
Now you should install the free BlueStacks Cloud Connect app onto your phone via the Google Play Store.
3. Connect on the website and retrieve PIN :
Then return to the BlueStacks website and click the “Cloud Connect” link on the left of your screen. You’ll be given a unique PIN here that you can use to access the Cloud Connect app on your phone.
4. Synchronize your phone with the BlueStacks App Player on your PC :
Type the PIN you received into the Cloud Connect app on your phone. A list of all the apps installed on your phone will appear. From here, simply click the right hand checkboxes by the apps you want on your PC, and click the blue Sync button near the top.
5. Relax while the Apps Sync :
Synchronizing between your phone and the BlueStacks App Player can take a few minutes. Have a cup of coffee. Once synced, you’ll receive a message on your PC that the apps have synced. An image icon for each will appear in the App Player.
Done. Post-Sync you will be able to transfer apps between your phone and PC. After you have synced all the apps & games from your Android device into BlueStacks on your computer, you will be able to run them on your PC. If you are unable to figure out the whole process, then check out the quick guide below about running Android apps & games on your PC with BlueStacks App Player.
How to Run Android Apps & Games on PC with BlueStacks
- Download BlueStacks App Player from the download link given at the end of this post. It’s available for both Windows (Windows 7, 8, XP and Vista) and Mac OS X operating systems.
- Afterwards, follow the setup instructions to get BlueStacks installed on your computer. It’s an online installer, so once you run the setup file, it will download the necessary files needed for the installation of the software. Therefore, make sure you are having a proper internet connection before starting the installation wizard of BlueStacks.
- Once BlueStacks is installed on your computer, you just launch it from the by opening the ‘Start BlueStacks‘ icon from your desktop or from the start menu on your PC.
- BlueStacks will now be launched on your computer, you can now search for your favorite Android apps with the help of the search box available within the software. After searching, you can install the desired apps or games from the search results. And if your Android device is also linked with BlueStacks, then you can also send the apps to be installed on your mobile device.
- Apart from that, BlueStacks will also create compatibility of APK files on your computer. So, if you are already having the APK files of your Android games and games, stored on your computer, then you can simply double click on them to get them installed onto BlueStacks. Once installed, you can run them from the ‘My Apps’ page on BlueStacks.
- So, what are you waiting for? Find your favorite Android apps & games on BlueStacks, and run or play them on your PC for free.
Download BlueStacks App Player
BlueStacks is right now probably the best Android emulator out there, considering it’s robust emulation capabilities. It’s in its Beta stage but reliability shouldn’t be an issue going forward as it already has got a 10 Million user base, so we can expect more enhancements and tweaks for smoother operation to roll out very soon.
An emulator,in the present context,is a software that mimics the behavior of a different computer system on the computer system that it’s actually installed on. For e.g : People use SNES emulators to play Super Nintendo games on their PCs, though SNES hardware is different from your average desktop PC hardware which was not intended to support SNES games originally. In the same way, BlueStacks brings the Android OS environment onto your PC and Mac, just install the software and it will bring full compatibility and support of the Android operating system onto your computer on the go. At last, do share your views and comments about the BlueStacks App Player below. Are you using it? If yes, how would you rate it out of five?